Monday, February 22, 2010

Journal #3

Journal #3

1.)
1. If I take full responsibility for all of my actions, I will be able to accomplish my goals.
2. If I take full responsibility for all of my thoughts, I can think clearer and make better choices.
3. If I take full responsibility for all of my feelings, then I can express them as well as contain them for the good of others.
4. If I take full responsibility for my education, I will rise above the others and be the “go to” person for help and advice.
5. If I take full responsibility for my career, I will have the best and most fun job in the world.
6. If I take full responsibility for my relationships, life would be easier to manage and I would know more people.
7. If I take full responsibility for my health, I will (hopefully) live a long healthy life with little to no complications.
8. If I take full responsibility for all that happens to me, I would learn from the mistakes and be better prepared if the same problem repeats itself.
9. When I am acting fully responsible for my life, great joy will come to me.
10. If I were to create my very best self, I would a job I love and never have to worry about money or any other problems.

2.) I have learned that choice is the key ingredient for personal responsibility. I will use this knowledge to make better choices to improve my quality of life. As each choice has a different outcome it is important that I choice the one that will have the best outcome overall, not just in the short term.

No comments:

Post a Comment